Yes, Yes and Yes!  It’s a simple answer to this question.  No exceptions ever.

If you already have business insurance (including Public Liability Insurance and Professional Indemnity Insurance – plus you might have other insurances, like workers’ compensation, business continuity, etc) you probably already have a broker or deal directly with your insurance provider.

Before you commence your Rent Roll, we recommend that you contact your insurance provider or broker and discuss the changes you’re making in your business and they’ll provide advice on how to adjust your insurances to accommodate your Rent Roll.

The other question people ask me is: Do my landlord clients also need insurance?

Again, it’s a simple answer: Yes!!  But we’ll cover that in another blog soon!

For more information on starting your own Rent Roll, contact Rent Roll Starter today!

02 7903 9993

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.
You need to agree with the terms to proceed