If you’re about to start your own Rent Roll, you’ll need your Real Estate Licence. In NSW you’ll need to complete Certificate IV in Property to be eligible for your licence. To see what subject you’ll need to demonstrate competency in, check out this link: http://tinyurl.com/ho5lzpl

For more information on starting your own Rent Roll, contact Rent Roll Starter today!

02 7903 9993

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.
You need to agree with the terms to proceed